Microsoft has launched PowerToys 0.61.0 for all customers immediately. The mission stays in public preview, however the newest model provides a number of notable adjustments and enhancements. Microsoft says launch 0.61 focuses on stability and enhancements.
Listed below are the discharge highlights in PowerToys 0.61.0:
- High quality of life enhancements for All the time on Prime, FancyZones and PowerToys Run.
And right here is the complete changelog for model 0.61.0:
- Upgraded the Home windows App SDK runtimes to 1.1.2.
- The brand new Home windows 11 context menu entries are actually accurately added to Home windows 11 dev channel insider builds. (This was a hotfix for 0.60)
- The outdated context menu entries are proven alongside the brand new Home windows 11 context menu entries to be suitable with software program that overrides the Home windows 11 context menu habits. (This was a hotfix for 0.60)
- Consolidated C# language model throughout the answer. Thanks @davidegiacometti!
- Eliminated deprecated Segoe icon glyph codes and changed them with the proper ones. Thanks @niels9001 and @Jay-o-Means!
- Mounted a problem that brought about a random accent key to be pressed on sure keyboard layouts when enabling some modules.
All the time on Prime
- Mounted border flickering when activating. Thanks @davidegiacometti!
- Mounted a bug inflicting All the time on Prime to activate and hold when exiting PowerToys. Thanks @davidegiacometti!
- Mounted black edges showing on rounded corners.
- Mounted a bug that was inflicting 100% CPU consumption.
- Mounted a bug that brought about layouts to not be utilized accurately when many screens reported having the identical serial quantity. (This was a hotfix for 0.60)
- Mounted a bug that brought about layouts to not be utilized accurately on some digital monitor setups (This was a hotfix for 0.60)
- A “Rows” default format is now utilized to vertical screens, as an alternative of a “Columns” format. Thanks @augustkarlstedt!
- Display reader now declares the dimensions title as an alternative of the category title.
File explorer add-ons
- Mounted a problem when creating thumbnails for SVG recordsdata created utilizing Inkscape.
- Adjusted wording on the editor when keys are orphaned.
- Mounted a bug that brought about the present Discover My Mouse highlight to hold when activated within the prime left nook of the display screen. (This was a hotfix for 0.60)
- The PowerRename window reacts to present dpi when created.
- Mounted a typo within the WindowWalker plugin UI. Thanks @rohanrdy!
- Improved efficiency by saving the search historical past recordsdata solely on exit. Thanks @davidegiacometti!
- PowerToys Run not reveals outcomes for some plugins when querying for empty areas in a world question. Thanks @davidegiacometti!
- Added help for displaying localized names for some win32 packages within the packages plugin. Thanks @htcfreek!
- This system plugin will now take into account settings modified instantly in ProgramPluginSettings.json. Thanks @bezgumption!
- PowerToys Run settings web page correctly grays out the rating adjustment setting when a plugin will not be world. Thanks @jefflord!
- PowerToys Run plugins rating adjustment subject accepts solely numeric characters. Thanks @jefflord!
- Won’t run if began instantly from its executable, because it was earlier than the WinUI 3 improve.
- Mounted a typo in a PowerToys Run settings web page description. Thanks @eltociear!
- Eliminated the lifeless code to make a msix installer.
- Up to date the .NET dependency to six.0.7.
- Will not create a brand new PowerToys shortcut on replace if it has been eliminated manually by the consumer.
PowerToys 0.61 comes with a few identified points:
You may obtain PowerToys 0.61.0 from the Microsoft Retailer utilizing this hyperlink or the official repository on GitHub. If you have already got PowerToys put in in your pc, the app will notify you about obtainable updates, or you’ll be able to manually replace from settings.
In case you are unfamiliar with PowerToys, it’s a set of superior utilities offered by Microsoft and the open-source developer group. It comprises varied instruments, equivalent to an app launcher, bulk file renamer, coloration picker, a utility to customise shortcuts, and so forth. Microsoft incessantly updates PowerToys with new options and fixes.
Report an issue with article