DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Small Arms And Light Weapons Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2031” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report describes and explains the small arms and light weapons market and covers 2016-2021, in terms of the historic period, and 2021-2026 in terms of the forecast period, along with further forecasts for the period 2026-2031. The report evaluates the market across each region and for the major economies within each region.
The global small arms and light weapons market reached a value of nearly $11,023.9 million in 2021, having grown at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.4% since 2016. The market is expected to grow from 11,023.9 million in 2021 to $16,911.5 million in 2026 at a rate of 8.9%. The market is then expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.5% from 2026 and reach $19,088.4 million in 2031.
Growth in the historic period resulted from rise in disposable income, rise in merger and acquisition activity, emerging markets growth, increase in urban warfare, increasing domestic violence, and increasing military expenditure. The market was restrained by the coronavirus pandemic and defense budget reductions in developed nations.
Going forward increasing incidence of drug trafficking and terrorist activities, increasing defense spending, and increasing military modernization programmes. Factors that could hinder the growth of the small arms and light weapons market in the future include strict government legislation against possession of firearms.
The small arms and light weapons market is also segmented by end user into military and defense, law enforcement, and civil & commercial. The law enforcement market was the largest segment of the small arms and light weapons market segmented by end user, accounting for 47.1% of the total in 2021.
Market-trend-based strategies for the small arms and light weapons market include focus on launching new products, focus on upgrades of designs and modularity for military style weapons, focus on 3D printing technology, focus on laser technology, and focus on day/night decamouflage technology for light weapons.
Player-adopted strategies in the small arms and light weapons market include enhancing business position in the compact concealed carry firearm market, offering customized products to customers through the launch of new products, offering next generation squad weapons, offering quality and low-cost products to customers through innovative product launches, and the launch of new products.
1) City Type: Small Arms; Light Weapons
2) City Caliber: 14.5mm; 12.7 mm; 9mm; 7.62 mm; 556 mm
3) By Action: Manual And Semi-Automatic; Automatic
4) By Firing Systems: Recoil-Operated; Gas-Operated; Manual
5) By End Use: Military And Defense; Civil And Commercial; Law Enforcement
Key Topics Covered:
1. Small Arms And Light Weapons Market Executive Summary
2. Table of Contents
3. List of Figures
4. List of Tables
5. Report Structure
6. Introduction and Market Characteristics
7. Small Arms And Light Weapons Market Trends And Strategies
8. Global Market Size And Growth
9. Small Arms And Light Weapons Market, Regional Analysis
10. Global Small Arms And Light Weapons Market Segmentation
11. Asia-Pacific Market
12. Western Europe Market
13. Eastern Europe Market
14. North American Market
15. South American Market
16. Middle East Market
17. Africa Market
18. Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
19. Company Profiles
20. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Small Arms And Light Weapons
21. Global Small Arms And Light Weapons Market Opportunities And Strategies
22. Small Arms And Light Weapons Market, Conclusions And Recommendations
Smith & Wesson Brands Inc.
Sturm, Ruger & Company Inc.
General Dynamics Corporation
SIG Sauer Inc.
Heckler & Koch GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sj5zrm